UMCOR Sunday (formerly One Great Hour of Sharing) is apporaching quickly. To help spread the word, UMCGiving.org has created an excellent collection of information to help promote UMCOR Sunday, which occurs on March 26.
To access posters, flyers, and social media images, you can visit We Give by clicking here.
REMINDER: Rainbow Covenant has changed this year. Most importantly, there are now only six bands.
- Red Band — International Advance Projects
- Orange Band — Disaster Relief Projects (UMCOR)
- Yellow Band — U.S. Based National Advance Projects
- Green Band — NIC Advance Projects
- Blue Band — NIC District Advance Projects
- Purple Band — Missionary Support
Though you can see the new bands on the back of your monthly statement, be sure to check out the new book for the latest projects. Please make sure the second-mile giving organizations you contribute to are still part of the Rainbow Covenant.